Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas came early

Cohen gets to borrow this great toy from our friend Emma who borrowed it from our other good friends Mckenna and Mason. Kids are so thoughtful that way...Thanks so much Apryl and Jill! It's huge, its like having a new piece of furniture in the living room. It does everything! It has a piano to play with hands and brace yourself this is innovative kid play at its best, another piano to play with FEET! There's even a microphone so it's already been named the karaoke machine. The seat slides back and forth and spins around. I want one! I get really excited when my kids get new toys. I have a harder time sharing with them than they do with me and each other.
Since moms can read their children's minds, I'll share their thoughts about the new toy.
Jaya: Wow! That's huge and new. Everything huge and new around here is usually for Cohen but he's not awake to defend his territory so it's all mine for a while.
Cohen: If I could just get that in my mouth.


Cohen: Hey, Mom's watching you do that. And could you not do that around my new toy 'cuz it's really gross...Thanks.

Jaya: Who cares...



Cohen: If you're not going to stop, I'm not sharing anymore! Mom said I didn't have to!

1 comment:

  1. Cant believe how big Cohen is getting!! Love the new pics and latest updates in life. Hope your holiday season is going well.

    ReplyDelete